- Choose to think positive thoughts.
- Avoid the rush: wake up 15 minutes earlier.
- Learn how to say “No” to other people’s demands on your time and energy.
- Prepare for the morning the night before.
- Get enough sleep.
- Write down your to-do lists and plans – Don’t rely on your memory to keep track of what you need to do.
- Set priorities in your life. What is important to you?
- Avoid spending time around negative people.
- Take power naps.
- Give more kisses and cuddles.
- Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself.
- Buy a whole new outfit.
- Take account of all the things that you have achieved in your life.
- Remember that you always have options.
- De clutter your home.
- Rearrange your furniture.
- Find a mantra for yourself and your life.
- Become a better listener.
- Exercise a little bit every day.
- Take a different route to work.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Take more photographs. Get your photographs printed and put them in an album.
- Do things today.
- Strive for excellence – not perfection.
- Always have a plan B.
- Practice breathing slowly and consciously.
- Set aside time to read for fun.
- Subscribe to a magazine that you can look forward to receiving every month.
- Look at something beautiful for a long time (like a piece of art, or beautiful scenery)
- Go for long walks.
- Spend time alone (and be okay with it).
- Believe in you.
- Take a bubble bath.
- Ask yourself “What can I do now to feel better about my life?” and do it.
- Start a blog as your creative outlet.
- Do brand new things.
- Quit a bad habit.
- Change your look – get a hair cut.
- Break down large tasks into smaller chunks.
- Maintain your weight.
- Practice gardening.
- Learn to meet your own needs.
- Keep a journal.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Pick fresh flowers and bring them home.
- Do what you need to do.
Because I think we can all live a little easier.
If you try to live your life as though everything is an experience, then everything that happens to you is beautiful.
“Some people feel the rain, other people just get wet.”
Good luck with exam season, people!
Don’t study too hard;)
Posted from my iPod Touch